During this hour-long panel discussion, we heard from those embracing virtual medical affairs in a world with COVID-19.
Using real life examples, we discussed the differences in planning digital activities to ensure the same impact as face-to-face, the challenges of managing virtual advisory boards and how to make them successful and the key differences in preparing virtual conferences and the new opportunities that they provide.
- Ed Currie, Head of Virtual Offerings & Medical Affairs, tranScrip
- Dominic Bowers, Head of Rare Diseases & Advanced Therapeutics, tranScrip
- Louise Sheppard, Senior Director Medical Excellence & Medical, Astellas Pharma Europe
- Nils Eckardt, Vice President Medical Affairs Europe, BeiGene
- William Strickland, AVP US Field Medical, Allergan