28 May 2020
3pm - 4pm BST
During this hour-long panel discussion, we investigated the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the ensuing lockdown on early clinical development activities.
Using real life examples, we discussed the practicalities of starting/continuing clinical studies in a dynamic patient and regulatory environment, and the risks of beginning prematurely or starting too late.
- John Ferraro, Principal Consultant, Halloran Consulting Group, Inc.
- Debra Barker, Chief Medical Officer, Polyneuron Pharmaceuticals AG
- Catherine Wheeler, Principal, CA Wheeler Consulting LLC
- Flic Gabbay, Managing Partner, tranScrip
- Marcin Mankowski, Deputy Managing Partner and Head of Infectious Diseases, tranScrip
- Phil Barrington, Pharmaceutical Physician and Senior Partner, tranScrip