The many and varied restrictions around the world caused by COVID-19 have had a significant impact on clinical trials and the collection of data: some trials have failed to finish and others have been interrupted. The challenge now is not only how to manage potentially compromised data, but also how to effectively identify, monitor and mitigate risk for future trials.
During this hour-long panel discussion, we explored the strategic and operational risks that have, and continue to, materialise in clinical trials as well as exploring trial resilience and how to stop future trials being disrupted by COVID-19.
- Aaron Dane, Director, DaneStat Consulting
- Alastair MacKinnon, Chief Medical Officer, Mereo BioPharma
- Charlotte Keywood, Global Head of R&D, Zambon
- Karen Nugent, Senior Partner, tranScrip
- Kevin Carroll, Owner, KJC Statistics
- Miguel Forte, Chief Executive Officer, Bone Therapeutics