tranScrip is a leading life science consultancy that provides specialist support to pharma and biotech companies in the development and lifecycle of medicines. We offer a flexible working environment and opportunities for considerable reward and continuing professional development.
We are looking for experienced, proactive Medical Writers to join our rapidly expanding team. Working on multiple client-facing projects as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tranScrip subject matter experts, and client and vendor staff, this role offers considerable opportunity for career development and reward.
- Work with a wide variety of Clients and tranScrip colleagues to advise on and deliver medical writing expertise for client projects across a range of therapy areas
- Performing background literature research, and interpreting study designs and clinical trial data
- Preparing a wide range of documents including: regulatory dossier elements, protocols, clinical study reports, briefing books, investigator brochures, manuscripts, posters, abstracts, monographs etc.
- Act as point of contact for document content for client and project teams
- Provide support to medical writing and project team colleagues as required
- Opportunities to project manage some writing projects, and to train and mentor junior members of the team, are available for the right candidates.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a regulatory/medical writer in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry; experience in a CRO environment would be advantageous
- Track record in delivering high quality, medically and scientifically accurate documentation in support of regulatory applications
- Experience in a wide range of indications would be advantageous
- Proven track record in preparing clinical and regulatory documents without supervision
- Strong knowledge of local and national guidance and regulations relevant to medical and regulatory writing
- Proficient use of Endnote and internet searches including PubMed would be an advantage
- Excellent level of IT literacy (particularly with Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong project management skills would be a distinct advantage for career advancement
- Life science degree, a higher degree (e.g. MSc, PhD) is an advantage
- English speaker with excellent written and verbal English
tranScrip offers a competitive reward package, which includes:
- Permanent contract of employment
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance and travel insurance
- Strong focus on CPD
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation
The position will be home-based, preferably in the UK and Europe, although US will be considered. Occasional travel to clients’ or tranScrip’s offices may be required.
tranScrip fosters a flexible working environment and for the right candidate would be prepared to consider part time positions (e.g. 4 days per week).
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com