Evidence-based, innovation and compliant medial affairs activities are critical for adding value and enhancing product lifecycle.
The services that tranScrip provides include, but are not limited to:
- Development of medico-marketing strategies
- Design of post-approval interventional & observational studies
- Medical input into training and/or promotional materials
- Medical information activities
- Preparation and delivery of symposia, advisory boards, etc.
- Development of publication plans and publication writing
- Therapeutic area training
- Complete virtual launch
This case study outlines tranScrip’s role in providing a Medical Affairs team to provide support at launch and beyond.
A pharma company in-licensed a new product in the final stages of regulatory approval but had no medical affairs team to support product launch.
tranScrip assembled a team comprising a medical affairs physician, a medical information specialist, a medical writer and a project manager to support peri-launch.
The product was launched as planned and a phase IV clinical trial programme was designed and initiated.