A really rewarding opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Head of Business Development and Account Management to join tranScrip; a rapidly expanding contract drug development company based in Reading.
The role will entail identifying potential business development opportunities, as well as building and maintaining relationships with current and potential clients.
tranScrip is a friendly and professional company based in a busy business park, offering excellent benefits including competitive salary, pension scheme, private healthcare and training/development opportunities.
The position of Head of Business Development & Account Management will be home-based, with the option of working some days of the week at our Offices in Wokingham
- Maintain and build relationships with clients and potential clients through regular proactive contact and meetings
- Lead the building of new relationships within current/old clients and with new clients
- Identify potential business development opportunities in new, current, and old clients and ensures follow up with the client to pursue
- Networking at all opportunities including face to face, attending conferences (especially where 1-2-1 organised sessions are available), and using social media
- Assisting Marketing with strategic and tactical input to their operations
- Marketing tranScrip's full portfolio of services
- Manage the portfolio of all client accounts, except where individual clients are otherwise allocated
- Act as the lead point of contact for client questions through regular proactive contact and meetings
- Act as the lead point of contact for potential client questions as they arrive, from whatever source
- Address contractual and client relationship issues
- Ensure the right services/products are delivered to the client in a timely manner
- Generate account reports of progress and forecast to internal and external stakeholders
- Conduct regular (and end of) project review with the clients
- Longstanding experience of working in the Pharma sector, preferably in multiple disciplines.
- Previous substantive BD experience within the service sector and proven success record in bringing in new and repeat business
- Life Science degree or higher
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good level of IT literacy
- Flexible attitude towards working individually and as part of a team
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com