tranScrip is a leading contract drug development organisation which supports the development and lifecycle of medicines.
We bring innovative solutions to pharma and biotech companies global drug development needs. From translational medicine through to registration and post licencing, we deliver both strategic leadership and operational execution of development programmes, covering clinical, regulatory, drug safety, and commercial elements.
tranScrip aspires to be a destination organisation for passionate innovators, talented problem solvers and determined deliverers in the life sciences sector, providing challenging and rewarding careers for those with successful track records and those who aspire to achieve them.
Transparency, flexibility and continuing professional development are at the core of our operating model, complemented by opportunities for considerable reward.
The Proposal Manager will develop and prepare proposals and pricing for tranScrip’s existing clients, prospects, and alliance partners.
- Review Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Requests For Information (RFI),
- Identify information for proposal text and pricing development and work closely with the Business Development team and SMEs to finalise proposals,
- Prepare text and budget for proposals, rebids, and related documents,
- Works closely with other Proposal Developers in the delivery of assigned opportunities,
- Team Lead on assigned projects, to develop proposals and budgets,
- Revise or develop preliminary agreements and related budgets and scope of work. Ensure the scope of work is defined correctly and budgets reflect the scope,
- Develop in depth understanding of and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of proposals,
- Participate in strategy calls to discuss customer requirements and identify discrepancies in customer information,
- Perform QC edits on proposals and lead the finalisation of documents,
- Update and maintain SalesForce as required and ensure accurate information is included in tracking reports,
- Participate in client meetings as required,
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years direct experience in proposal writing, preferable within a consulting or CRO environment,
- Knowledge of drug development consulting or CRO industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science.
- Advanced MS Word and Excel skills, and understanding of costing models,
- Ability to interpret detailed RFPs and RFIs,
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients.
tranScrip offers a competitive reward package, which includes:
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus scheme,
- Pension scheme,
- Private health insurance and travel insurance,
- Strong focus on CPD,
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- The position will be home-based, preferably in the UK. Occasional travel to the tranScrip’s offices may be required.
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com