tranScrip is a leading contract drug development organisation which supports the development and lifecycle of medicines.
We bring innovative solutions to pharma and biotech companies global drug development needs. From translational medicine through to registration and post licencing, we deliver both strategic leadership and operational execution of development programmes, covering clinical, regulatory, drug safety, and commercial elements.
tranScrip aspires to be a destination organisation for passionate innovators, talented problem solvers and determined deliverers in the life sciences sector, providing challenging and rewarding careers for those with successful track records and those who aspire to achieve them.
Transparency, flexibility and continuing professional development are at the core of our operating model, complemented by opportunities for considerable reward.
We are looking for a Project Manager, Medical Affairs to work closely with the Head of Medical Affairs, helping to expand our Medical Affairs business with existing and new clients and providing delivery on projects.
- Work closely with Head of Medical Affairs and other team members to plan and execute Medical Affairs projects,
- Provide project management support to projects,
- Interact with existing clients on projects,
- Help to acquire new clients and projects,
- Interact with KOLs and other experts as part of client projects,
- Collaborate with partner companies, e.g., for technology & logistics,
- Provide input into and prepare materials for client deliverables,
- Provide input into and manage the process of new client proposals,
- Contribute to tranScrip marketing plans and materials including webinars and website articles,
- Bring additional experience of science, pharmaceuticals and medical affairs.
- Experience working within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within Medical Affairs or in a Project Management role.
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills,
- High level of attention to detail,
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- Flexible attitude towards working individually and as part of a team,
- Ability to adapt to the nature of projects and client needs.
tranScrip offers a competitive reward package, which includes:
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus scheme,
- Pension scheme,
- Private health insurance and travel insurance,
- Retail discounts,
- Strong focus on CPD,
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- The position of Project Manager, Medical Affairs will be part home-based, part office-based in the UK.
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com