tranScrip is a leading contract drug development organisation which supports the development and lifecycle of medicines. We offer a flexible working environment and opportunities for considerable reward and continuing professional development.
tranScrip is an innovative leading life sciences consultancy providing specialist support in the development and lifecycle of biopharmaceutical products to pharma and biotech companies.
In the last decade, tranScrip has provided over £50m-worth of clinical research, regulatory and medical affairs projects to over 250 clients.
The breadth of expertise and depth of experience in tranScrip allows efficient teams to be formed to provide support to contracts ranging from simple advice to coordinating large programmes.
More than 50% of tranScrip’s work is for top 50 pharma but many of the truly innovative early projects are in academia and small biotech’s.
tranScrip’s Medical Affairs business has seen considerable growth. We are therefore looking for a Medical Affairs Specialist to help expand our Medical Affairs business with existing and new clients and to provide delivery on projects.
- Interaction with existing clients on medical affairs projects,
- Acquisition of new clients and medical affairs projects,
- Interaction with KOLs and other experts as part of client projects,
- Collaboration with partner companies, e.g., for technology & logistics,
- Provision of input to and preparation of materials for client deliverables,
- Contribution to tranScrip marketing plans and materials including webinars and website articles,
- Provision of input to and management of client proposals,
- Supporting Head of Medical Affairs and other team members in planning and execution of projects,
- Bringing additional experience of science, pharmaceuticals, and medical affairs.
- Previous experience in a similar role,
- Demonstrate deep scientific knowledge in one or more therapy areas,
- Experience working within pharmaceutical industry ideally within Medical Affairs.
- Biological/medical sciences degree.
- Excellent interpersonal and project management skills,
- High level of attention to detail,
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- Flexible attitude towards working individually and as part of a team.
tranScrip offers a competitive reward package, which includes:
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus scheme,
- Pension scheme,
- Private health insurance and travel insurance,
- Strong focus on CPD,
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- The position of Medical Affairs Specialist will be part home-based, part office-based, preferably in the UK.
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org