tranScrip is a leading contract drug development organisation which supports the development and lifecycle of medicines.
We bring innovative solutions to pharma and biotech companies global drug development needs. From translational medicine through to registration and post licencing, we deliver both strategic leadership and operational execution of development programmes, covering clinical, regulatory, drug safety, and commercial elements.
tranScrip aspires to be a destination organisation for passionate innovators, talented problem solvers and determined deliverers in the life sciences sector, providing challenging and rewarding careers for those with successful track records and those who aspire to achieve them.
Transparency, flexibility and continuing professional development are at the core of our operating model, complemented by opportunities for considerable reward.
A Contracts Manager negotiates and manages all the contracts of a company to ensure that the business signs beneficial deals. They understand the requirements of any contract or agreement their employer is entering and advise them on how to get the most favourable terms and conditions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with independent contractors, vendors, suppliers, and customers,
- Studying the requirements, duties and obligations of the company under contracts to ensure alignment with the company’s goals and industry regulations,
- Researching business partners and their history prior to signing contracts,
- Monitoring the implementation and performance of signed contracts,
- Maintaining, updating, and improving contractual records,
- Negotiating and reviewing commercial and non-commercial agreements,
- Ensuring agreements comply with applicable regulations,
- The individual must be comfortable red-lining contracts and providing alternative compromise language,
- Must be comfortable reporting to stakeholders of all levels,
- Must be comfortable leading and negotiating internally and externally for the benefit of the business.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Law degree.
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- High level of attention to detail,
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- Flexible attitude towards working individually and as part of a team.
tranScrip offers a competitive reward package, which includes:
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus scheme,
- Pension scheme,
- Private health insurance and travel insurance,
- Retail discounts,
- Strong focus on CPD,
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation.
- The position will be home-based, preferably in the UK. Occasional travel to the tranScrip’s offices will be required.
- Right to work in the UK.
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com