tranScrip is a leading contract drug development organisation which supports the development and lifecycle of medicines.
We bring innovative solutions to pharma and biotech companies global drug development needs. From translational medicine through to registration and post licencing, we deliver both strategic leadership and operational execution of development programmes, covering clinical, regulatory, drug safety, and commercial elements.
tranScrip aspires to be a destination organisation for passionate innovators, talented problem solvers and determined deliverers in the life sciences sector, providing challenging and rewarding careers for those with successful track records and those who aspire to achieve them.
Transparency, flexibility and continuing professional development are at the core of our operating model, complemented by opportunities for considerable reward.
- Commercial input into scoping calls with clients to ensure commercial related activities are fully and appropriately captured within client proposals,
- Commercial input into product development for client projects (Market sizing, competition, Target Product profile, forecasting),
- Lead commercially focused project teams for client projects, including appropriate use of subcontractors for specific market research needs (forecasts, payer input, KOL interviews),
- Identifying and fostering key alliances to expand and grow our client commercial offering,
- Leading interdisciplinary team for due diligence on products/companies on behalf of clients,
- Input into client strategy to determine optimal approach to prioritisation of portfolio,
- Presentation of commercial/portfolio expertise at initial (and any subsequent) client calls pre-proposal,
- Identify in conjunction with BD and TATs, potential clients for commercial and/or clinical/regulatory focused projects.
- Proven leadership of interdisciplinary teams to achieve commercial objectives – developmental and/or marketed products,
- At least 10 years of experience within the pharmaceutical market – Pharma/biotech company, PE/VC investment, CDMO, CRO,
- Previous experience of product/portfolio management (5 years) in either a Pharma or Biotech company, with ~2 years spent in a Global Marketing department of a top 50 Pharma company - preferably in a Director New Products (products phase 1 to 3) role interacting with Global R&D, regulatory and manufacturing functions,
- Experience of conducting/commissioning market research including Key Opinion Leader interviews,
- Knowledge of forecasting of products and markets across various regions (US, Europe, Asia/Pac).
- Degree (BSc) or higher qualification (MSc, PhD, MBA).
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- High level of attention to detail,
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint,
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills,
- Flexible attitude towards working individually and as part of a team.
- Permanent contract of employment,
- Competitive base salary,
- Bonus scheme,
- Pension scheme,
- Private health insurance and travel insurance,
- Strong focus on CPD,
- Career progression in a rapidly expanding organisation,
- Opportunities for enhanced earnings via our unique variable remuneration structure.
- The position of Senior Partner, Commercial Strategy and Portfolio Management within tranScrip is contracted for 3.5 days/week with overtime to 5 days per week when work demands. The position is home based but occasional travel is required to tranScrips offices in Wokingham and elsewhere both within the UK and internationally.
You can apply directly online or by sending your CV with a short cover letter to email@example.com